Site Meter The Orator's Education: "you can call me 'Al..'."

Thursday, September 9, 2010

"you can call me 'Al..'."

How can it be a room is full
But one is still alone?
A hundred conversations fill
But not one is my own

Familiar faces I've never seen
Haunt my sanity
So very sure we've met before
But not that they've met me.

A name is nothing which no one knows
An echo of emptiness
A man without a soul is like
One who does not a name possess

You introduce and offer forth
Your soul captured in "name"
The meaning speaks right to the core
I offer back the same.

This bond we feel is soul to soul
In terms of you and me
Even though we've never met
We've shared identity

A rose is nothing without name
And certainly would lose all its fame
An image of the soul inspired
The meaning of a name transpires

No comments:

Post a Comment