Site Meter The Orator's Education: No blog tonight...

Friday, January 2, 2009

No blog tonight...

Tonight I thought I ought to write
A poem, thought, or anecdote
Tonight, though, I write out of sight
And in my journal I'll write a note.

Sometimes I just don't want to sit and type out to the world what I'm thinking. Sometimes I need to simply write out what's on my heart on paper that only God and I will ever see. Not that other eyes could not read, but another soul could not comprehend. So tonight, I write where you will never see it, or if you do, you won't know.

2 comments:

  1. I like the way you think :-) You know, you're absolutely right about some things being great to keep between you and God. The Holy Spirit intercedes for us constantly, even if our prayer is merely a cryout to God - that's comforting. God is our voice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen to Jon,

    to Clayton: tease. :-p I'll look through your journal! mwah haha!

    ReplyDelete